Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love Zucchini!
- 125 g broad beans
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1⁄16 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄4 Spanish onion
- 1⁄4 garlic clove
- 4 cherry tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄4 tablespoon basil
- 1⁄4 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Microwave beans until tender. Remove skins from beans.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthways. Using a small spoon scoop flesh out leaves 1cm thick shells.
- Microwave zucchini until just tender.
- In a fry pan add a little oil and stir fry garlic & onion. Add beans, reserved zucchini flesh and tomato’s. Stir until hot. Add vinegar and herbs.
- Divide bean mix between zucchini shells, sprinkle with a bit of Parmesan and bake for 15 minutes.
I loved this for the fava beans. Great little recipe- just be sure to squeeze the moisture out of the squash.