this is probably not at all traditional but it is way healthier and very tasty. easy and quick enough to throw together after work and it will use up some of the garden's bounty. i just eyeball this so all measurements are approximate. feel free to improvise. you can use more or less potato and zucchini, you just may need to add a bit more egg or flour to get it to come together nicely.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1shred the potato and zucchini with a cheese grater, chop the onion. mix together with the salt and let sit for 10 min to draw out some of the liquid.
- 2drain the veggies well, give them a little squeeze. they don't have to be perfectly dry but do the best you can.
- 3mix in the remaining ingredients, preheat the oven to 425f and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. just greasing it wont work, they'll stick anyways.
- 4form the mix into little cakes about 1/2 inch thick by 2-3 inches around. bake for 10-15 min, flip and bake another 10-15 min or until crispy and browned on both sides.
- 5serve with sour cream with chopped green onion mixed inches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Zucchini Potato Latkes
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Sodium 924.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 10.3 g