Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tasty, delicious golden wedges, that are so easy to prepare and great served with grilled meats, chicken, ribs, or on their own as a snack, or light lunch.
- 5 large potatoes
- 3 -4 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- sea salt, for sprinkling
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup melted butter
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges. You can use peeled or unpeeled potatoes.
- Melt butter with crushed garlic, place into a bowl.
- Add wedges to butter in the bowl and mix until all wedges are coated with the garlic butter.
- Add 1/8 cup butter and 1/8 cup olive oil to a large baking dish.
- Add wedges to large baking dish.
- sprinkle with the chopped rosemary and the sea salt.
- Bake in preheated 180°F oven until golden and crisp, may need to be turned.
Made for a lovely side to our steak dinner, were simple & easy to do to boot. Thanks for posting!
Thanks for sharing your recipe djmastermum. We enjoyed these tasty fried potato wedges. They were quick and easy to make. My dh did find the olive oil a little over powering, next time I will use less. Made for Aussie Swap #40 :)
We did as KZBHansen suggested, because we like them crispy, and baked at 375 for 45 minutes. They turned out beautifully and were quite delicious!! All the butter bakes off so they're not greasy in the slightest. Thanks!!