Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Just something I threw together one evening to use up an opened can of tomato sauce. The cumin and curry powder add an interesting bit of spiciness to it. You can substitute pretty much any of these vegetables for different ones.
- 2 cups eggplants, cubed
- 2 cups zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1⁄2 large bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
- Stir onion, garlic, oregano into sauce. Set aside.
- Place all vegetables in glass baking dish.
- Pour sauce over vegetables.
- Sprinkle cumin, curry powder, salt, and pepper over casserole.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until veggies are soft.