Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Just something I threw together one evening to use up an opened can of tomato sauce. The cumin and curry powder add an interesting bit of spiciness to it. You can substitute pretty much any of these vegetables for different ones.
- Stir onion, garlic, oregano into sauce. Set aside.
- Place all vegetables in glass baking dish.
- Pour sauce over vegetables.
- Sprinkle cumin, curry powder, salt, and pepper over casserole.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until veggies are soft.