Recipe by Random Rachel
I love cooking this way :-) It keeps the meat moist, and makes cleanup a breeze.
Top Review by chefhomemaker
Wow this was so easy and so delicoius! I did make a couple minor changes because I was too lazy to go to the grocery store :) I put a couple handfuls of baby carrots and baby new potatoes in the bottom of my foil without cutting them. My onion was no good so I had some onion soup mix. I drizzled the veggies with a little EVOO then sprinkled with 1/2 a pkg of soup mix. Then I put my turkey tenderloin on top. It was marinated in herbs so I'm sure that gave it more flavor. Then I wrapped it up real good and baked at 350 for about two hours. This was incredible and everyone loved it! There were no leftovers so that's a good thing ;) Thank you for the great recipe. I will be making this again and again!
- 2 lbs turkey breast tenderloins
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning (optional)
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 potatoes, diced
- aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- In an 8x8 glass dish (or something similarly sized) lay a large piece of foil (large enough to wrap the veggies and meat.)
- Place the vegetables on top of the foil, followed by the turkey loin. Rub the seasoning (I use Tony's) on top of the meat. Lay the butter on top.
- Wrap the packet completely with the foil. Use an additional piece of foil, and wrap it again. Try to get both seams on top.
- Bake in a 350*F oven for an hour and 20 minutes, or until the meat reaches 160* and the vegetables are tender. I just stick a thermometer through the foil to keep the moisture inches Let it rest for 10 minutes or so before serving.