Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is my favorite casserole! My mother brings it to Thanksgiving dinner every year, and the whole family loves it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pare, seed, and cut squash into small slices.
- Place squash and apple slices in oblong baking dish (7x11-inch).
- Blend rest of ingredients with fork, fingers, or pastry cutter until crumbly; distribute over squash and apple.
- Cover and bake for 45-50 minutes.
Yum,Yum, Delicious. Everyone loved said it would be great for Thanksgiving instead of Sweet Potatoes. A good way to get the little ones to eat squash. Will definitely be making this again, Thank you Kree for posting.
Wonderful and simple!!
I love squash & apple together wonderful combination. I used Splenda brown sugar substitute and cut it back to half and also cut the margarine amount in half - Still delicious Thanks Kree for a tasty side dish