Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this creamy dip with tortilla chips or petite sourdough bread slices.
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl combine the spinach, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, artichokes, pepper, lemon juice and mozzarella cheese; blend thoroughly. Place in an ovenproof dish.
- Top with the reserved 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about 15 to 25 minutes.