Recipe by mmlwjr
Made this for the first time last night,(nov.30-04) it was a big hit. The DH took it to work in a thermos for today's lunch.
Top Review by LW Taylor
This was ok...I have to say my other baked spaghetti recipe is better....this one just took less time to prepare.Naturally, I added garlic to it(a spaghetti recipe with no garlic???)And I added extra seasoning, but it still seemed bland to me. My son seemed to enjoy it though,which is why I gave it the three star rating.
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (14 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 lb hamburger, browned & drained
- 12 ounces cooked spaghetti
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion& green pepper in marge till tender.
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms, olives& oregano.
- Add hamburger.
- Simmer for 10 minute.
- Place 1/2 spaghetti in greased 9x13 pan.
- Top with 1/2 veggie mixture, sprinkle with 1 Celsius grated cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Mix soup& water till smooth, spread over casserole.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered 30-35 min@ 350 or until heated through.