Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Not sure where I got this recipe, but it was submitted by Meg Woodard, R.D.
Make and share this Baked Salmon Packets recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place 4 large pieces of foil on a working surface, shiny side down. Spray the inside with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place a fish filet on each piece of foil.
- Evenly divide thyme, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, and wine among the fish.
- Dot each filet with one teaspoon of butter and then securely fold and seal the edges.
- Place the packets on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Place packets on plates and open carefully.