- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 8 fresh thyme sprigs, fresh
- 8 parsley sprigs, fresh
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place 4 large pieces of foil on a working surface, shiny side down. Spray the inside with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place a fish filet on each piece of foil.
- Evenly divide thyme, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, and wine among the fish.
- Dot each filet with one teaspoon of butter and then securely fold and seal the edges.
- Place the packets on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Place packets on plates and open carefully.