Not sure where I got this recipe, but it was submitted by Meg Woodard, R.D.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400F
- 2Place 4 large pieces of foil on a working surface, shiny side down. Spray the inside with vegetable cooking spray.
- 3Place a fish filet on each piece of foil.
- 4Evenly divide thyme, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, and wine among the fish.
- 5Dot each filet with one teaspoon of butter and then securely fold and seal the edges.
- 6Place the packets on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- 7Place packets on plates and open carefully.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon Packets
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.1
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 156.3 mg
- Sodium 565.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 65.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh thyme sprigs