Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
yummy risotto dish!
Make and share this Baked Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- 283.49 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 177.44 ml water
- 118.29 ml milk
- 59.14 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 44.37 ml parmesan cheese
- 473.18 ml baby spinach leaves (or 1 cup of frozen spinach)
- 236.59 ml chopped red pepper
- 236.59 ml chopped mushroom
- 1 chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4.92 ml chopped fresh thyme (or 1/4 tsp dried thyme)
- 177.44 ml uncooked arborio rice (Italian style)
- Mix soup, water, milk, and cheese in a shallow 2L baking dish.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Cover and bake at 400' for 35 minutes.
- Uncover, stir, and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.