1/1 Photo of Baked Potato Oles
Diane Ludy's Note:
The spices here are inspired by the taters served up at Taco John's mexican joint - this is a lower fat version of their Potato Oles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 475°F
- 2Mix seasoning, sugar and spices together.
- 3Slice scrubbed, unpeeled potatoes into rounds.
- 4Place 1/2 of the potatoes into a plastic bag.
- 5Spray with olive oil.
- 6Sprinkle half of spice mix into bag.
- 7Close bag and shake until potatoes are coated.
- 8Repeat process with other half of potatoes and spices.
- 9Spray 2 baking sheets with olive oil.
- 10Spread potato rounds out on baking sheets into a single layer.
- 11Bake until crisp, 30-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potato Oles
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: