Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My friend Carolyn brought this to a dinner party and it has been a favorite since. Note: Can be prepared in advance and reheated
- 2 lbs new potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup green onion dip
- 1⁄3 cup chile con queso
- 2 green onions, including stems, chopped
- 1 cup four-cheese Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- creole seasoning (I use salt free)
- Cube& boil potatoes with skins, drain.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together; stir in potatoes.
- Put everything in casserole.
- Top with more Mexican 4 cheese to cover.
- Sprinkle with Creole seasoning.
- Bake at 350 till golden (about 20-30 minutes).