Baked Potato Casserole
photo by Jackie B.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 3mins
- 6 large baked potatoes, grated
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, cubed
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- Put shredded potatoes in baking pan.
- Mix sour cream with soup, pour on top of potatoes.
- Arrange cheese over.
- Dot with the butter.
- Layer the crushed chips evenly over all.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 55 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!