Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is so easy and sooo good! I usually make this when I have a housefull of guests and it's always a hit! When making it for just 2 of us I cut the recipe in half. It's so easy to cut, each piece has a slice of bacon. Taken from Companys Coming book.
- 10 slices peameal bacon, trimmed of fat
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cover bottom of greased 9x13 " pan with bacon in rows.
- Beat eggs in bowl. Stir in milk.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Stir. Pour over bacon.
- Bake at 425' for 35 min until brown and crusty.