- 2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2⁄3-3⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Spray baking pan(s) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place beaten eggs in a shallow dish. Stir in mayo and lemon juice. Stir until well-combined.
- In a separate shallow dish, stir together breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and the herbs/spices. Mix well.
- Dip each fillet into the egg/mayo/lemon juice mixture (coat both sides). Let excess drip off, then dip into breadcrumb/cheese mixture to coat both sides.
- Place coated fillets in prepared baking pan(s). Bake, uncovered at 400 for 20-30 minutes or until fish is white and flaky inside.