We eat a lot of tilapia. This is one of out favorite ways to eat it.
Make and share this Baked Parmesan Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
- Spray baking pan(s) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place beaten eggs in a shallow dish. Stir in mayo and lemon juice. Stir until well-combined.
- In a separate shallow dish, stir together breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and the herbs/spices. Mix well.
- Dip each fillet into the egg/mayo/lemon juice mixture (coat both sides). Let excess drip off, then dip into breadcrumb/cheese mixture to coat both sides.
- Place coated fillets in prepared baking pan(s). Bake, uncovered at 400 for 20-30 minutes or until fish is white and flaky inside.