Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is something you can prepare the night before then pop in the oven the next morning while your having your shower
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Beat together oil and sugar.
- Mix in eggs, milk, salt, baking powder and oatmeal.
- Beat well then stir in raisins.
- Pour into a lightly grease pie pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon, Refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake in oven until firm, about 35 minutes.
- Serve hot.
this was good, a little dry it was a lot like oatmeal cake, easy to prepare and convienient to make. maybe next time i'll put more milk. it had a great flavor. i put in a tsp or so of vanilla as well.