Recipe by Perfect Pixie
This is something you can prepare the night before then pop in the oven the next morning while your having your shower
Top Review by sprue
this was good, a little dry it was a lot like oatmeal cake, easy to prepare and convienient to make. maybe next time i'll put more milk. it had a great flavor. i put in a tsp or so of vanilla as well.
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together oil and sugar.
- Mix in eggs, milk, salt, baking powder and oatmeal.
- Beat well then stir in raisins.
- Pour into a lightly grease pie pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon, Refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake in oven until firm, about 35 minutes.
- Serve hot.