Recipe by Chippie1
These are easy to make and taste great.
Top Review by yamakarasu
Simple and delicious. I had some king oyster mushrooms on hand so I sliced those up and they were so good roasted! I added some paprika as well, and used some olive oil in place of the water/butter. I don't remember the last time I baked mushrooms, but this definitely won't be the last time. Thanks!
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a 1 quart casserole dish combine mushrooms, onion, garlic, green pepper, Italian seasoning, seasoning salt, pepper and parsley.
- Pour water and butter over mixture and cover.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes.