1/1 Photo of Baked Mexican Bananas
I don't eat bananas often, even though I love them. When I do have bananas, they have to be very special, and I promise you, these babies are very very special! Try serving them over vanilla frozen yogurt, or with an intensely chocolate ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2In a shallow baking dish just large enough to hold them, arrange the bananas in a single layer.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the zests, juices, raisins, vanilla, and cinnamon and whisk to blend.
- 4Pour over the bananas and bake, uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until the bananas are lightly browned and bubbling.
- 5Use a spatula to put 3 banana pieces in the center of each plate and spoon the sauce from the dish over them.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Mexican Bananas
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: