I don't eat bananas often, even though I love them. When I do have bananas, they have to be very special, and I promise you, these babies are very very special! Try serving them over vanilla frozen yogurt, or with an intensely chocolate ice cream.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a shallow baking dish just large enough to hold them, arrange the bananas in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, combine the zests, juices, raisins, vanilla, and cinnamon and whisk to blend.
- Pour over the bananas and bake, uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until the bananas are lightly browned and bubbling.
- Use a spatula to put 3 banana pieces in the center of each plate and spoon the sauce from the dish over them.