An easy dessert recipe posting for ZWT 4- Africa and ZWT 6 NA * ME. Found on the website Ethnic Cooking- Amie Kanu
- Ready In:
- 4 bananas
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons roasted sliced almonds or 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- whipped cream or ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/Gas Mark 5.
- Poor the melted butter into a roasting dish. Peel the bananas and place in the dish. Pour the orange juice over the bananas and sprinkle the sugar. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the almonds or desiccated coconut on top. Serve with some whipped cream or ice cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation