1/1 Photo of Baked Macaroni and Cheese
This is a real rich and cheesy macaroni recipe, even if you use the lower fat options. Easy to bake in the oven and easier if you use the crock pot. Make sure you spray the crock pot well
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Cook elbow macaroni as directed on package, drain well.
- 3Place macaroni in large bowl or the pot used for cooking it.
- 4Add melted butter, and evaporated milk.
- 5Mix in eggs, add cheese and mix well.
- 6Pour into 13 x 9 pan, greased, I spray mine with butter flavored cooking spray.
- 7Bake 30-40 minutes or until top is brown and bubbly.
- 8Another option: double the recipe, spray crockpot with butter flavored cooking spray and cook for 6-8 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.2
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 177.3 mg
- Sodium 519.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 23.0 g