Recipe by Irises
I usually serve this with rice. It's laughingly easy to make for a quick dinner
Top Review by airlink diva
I love bake salmon and wanted a recipe that was quick,easy, and using items that are in your kitchen.
Very quick to fix and yummy!
Only cook one filet and sliced the lemon thin to spread around the fish.
Will do again!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut Salmon Filet width-wise into about 1-1/2 inch pieces.
- Spread a thin layer of butter/margarine over each salmon steak.
- Slice lemon, and place 1 slice of lemon on top of each salmon steak.
- Squeeze lemon juice out of unused portion of lemon evenly over each ste ak.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with rice. Variations: The margarine is not necessary, however my husband says it's too bland without the margarine, and the lemon flavoring is stronger without the margarine. It also prevents drying if you like your salmon cooked thoroughly.