I usually serve this with rice. It's laughingly easy to make for a quick dinner
Make and share this Baked Lemon-Butter Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut Salmon Filet width-wise into about 1-1/2 inch pieces.
- Spread a thin layer of butter/margarine over each salmon steak.
- Slice lemon, and place 1 slice of lemon on top of each salmon steak.
- Squeeze lemon juice out of unused portion of lemon evenly over each ste ak.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with rice. Variations: The margarine is not necessary, however my husband says it's too bland without the margarine, and the lemon flavoring is stronger without the margarine. It also prevents drying if you like your salmon cooked thoroughly.
use butter! never cook with margarine, so bad for you if you heat it.
I love bake salmon and wanted a recipe that was quick,easy, and using items that are in your kitchen.
Very quick to fix and yummy!
Only cook one filet and sliced the lemon thin to spread around the fish.
Will do again!