1/1 Photo of Baked Jalapeno Poppers
Made these last night as I had jalapeno peppers left but, alas, no dry ranch dressing. Aha! I found some ranch dressing in a bottle in my refrigerator so came up with this. Hope you enjoy them as much as we did. Time does not include the three hours of refrigerator time which is IMPORTANT so that the cheese does not melt and leak out before the bacon is done.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wear plastic gloves, wash off outside of jalapenos, cut off tops, slice in half lengthwise, deseed, and cut out the white membrane the best you can.
- 2Mix together the cream cheese, ranch salad dressing, and cheese.
- 3Fill peppers with salad mixture.
- 4Wrap each pepper in bacon.
- 5Set on rack so that later the popper is out of the dripping bacon grease, put rack on plate, and refrigerate for 3 hours or freeze for 15 minutes.
- 6Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 7Set rack inside a cookie sheet that has edges to catch the drippings.
- 8Bake about 30 minutes, or until bacon is done.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Jalapeno Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.5
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 434.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 7.0 g