1/11 Photos of Baked Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll
This is an easy way to serve omelets. In our house, it takes me forever to make breakfast on the stove top! Baking this is soooo much easier. Feel free to add or subtract to suit your tastes (bacon, sausage, onions, peppers, etc.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Beat eggs and milk until fluffy.
- 3Add flour, salt and pepper and beat or whisk until smooth.
- 4Pour into a buttered or greased 9 x 13 baking dish or pan.
- 5Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until eggs are just about set (Keep an eye on them at the 6 minute mark -- depending on your oven, they could set that fast!).
- 6Sprinkle with chopped ham or lay slices of ham evenly on top.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Bake for about 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- 9Starting at short side, roll up omelet while still in pan.
- 10Place seam side down on serving dish.
- 11Cut into slices.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.5
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 348.9 mg
- Sodium 623.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 29.1 g