Herb and Three Cheese Omelet
photo by Outta Here
- Ready In:
- Whip eggs with liquid, chives, salt, and pepper.
- Make sure all the white is fully incorporated.
- Melt butter over high heat in a 10" nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray.
- Heat until bubbly.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet, pulling them toward the center from each side.
- Remove from heat when eggs no longer run but are still quite moist.
- Add cheeses to top half of omlet, fold, then invert onto a plate.
- Let rest 1 minute before serving.
- Makes one omelet.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was very tasty! I loved the flavor of the chives and the eggs were fluffy and tender. I made this recipe three times. I followed the directions strictly for the first omelette - and it came out a bit too loose& wet even after the 1 minue standing time. The second one I let cook a little longer and I had the same problem, only less. The third one I flipped over for a few seconds to cook on the other side instead first, sprinkled with the cheese as it cooked, folded over and served - it was perfect. 5 stars for taste, 4 stars for the unique method. Thanks for sharing this tasting (and indeed very quick) breakfast treat!