Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I bastardized this recipe from Emeril - I love grouper, reminds me of our honeymoon in the Bahamas. And, it's been cheap lately.
- 907.18 g grouper fillets
- 29.58 ml butter
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml finely chopped fresh herb, such as tarragon,thyme,basil or chives
- lime juice (optional)
Essence use 1 T
- 36.97 ml paprika
- 14.79 ml salt
- 29.58 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml onion powder
- 14.79 ml red pepper flakes
- 14.79 ml dried oregano leaves
- 14.79 ml dried thyme
- Add essence ingredients together and mix well, can keep in well sealed jar for 3-6 months.
- Heat oven to 400.
- Mix butter, oil, parmesan and essence in small bowl, whisk till smooth.
- Brush generously on fillets.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, basting fish with sauce a couple of times.
- Top with herbs in last 5 min of cooking, cook till fish is flaky.
- Sprinkle with lime juice.
Great recipe-fast and easy preparation and cooking method
This was great, quick and easy! Both my 3 year old and my 1 year old ate it right up! Although I did drastically reduce the amount of red pepper for the young taste buds. Thanks for posting. I am always looking for ways to get more fish in our diet.
Thanks for posting such a great recipe, dh really enjoyed it!!