Recipe by Chef Shelby
My family just loves these potatoes as a side dish to just about anything! I use Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic (tm) Seasoning Blend. YUMMMMMMY Stuff!
Top Review by NorthwestGal
The garlic seasoning was OK, but it still needed a lot more garlic, at least for our taste buds. But it is an easy dish to prepare. Thank you for sharing your recipe, Chef Shelby.
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted) or 1⁄2 cup margarine (melted)
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic seasoning (I used Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic "tm")
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Wash the potatoes (You'll be eating the skins so you want them nice and clean).
- Cut the potatoes into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place potatoes into 13x9 baking dish overlapping the slices. (Like spreading out a deck of cards).
- Mix together butter and oil and pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle Garlic Seasoning Blend on top. (adjust amount to your taste).
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender when you pierce them with a fork.
- Note: Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic (TM) is a dry blend of minced garlic, minced onion, salt, garlic powder, chives and other spices(which are not specified).