Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My family just loves these potatoes as a side dish to just about anything! I use Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic (tm) Seasoning Blend. YUMMMMMMY Stuff!
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted) or 1⁄2 cup margarine (melted)
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic seasoning (I used Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic "tm")
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Wash the potatoes (You'll be eating the skins so you want them nice and clean).
- Cut the potatoes into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place potatoes into 13x9 baking dish overlapping the slices. (Like spreading out a deck of cards).
- Mix together butter and oil and pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle Garlic Seasoning Blend on top. (adjust amount to your taste).
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender when you pierce them with a fork.
- Note: Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic (TM) is a dry blend of minced garlic, minced onion, salt, garlic powder, chives and other spices(which are not specified).
The garlic seasoning was OK, but it still needed a lot more garlic, at least for our taste buds. But it is an easy dish to prepare. Thank you for sharing your recipe, Chef Shelby.
sorry we tried this for dinner to oil for us. will not make again