1 hr 10 mins
Pinaygourmet #345142's Note:
A sweet and sumptuous baked French toast recipe which is prepared the night before and baked in the morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 2Arrange the slices of bread in the bottom.
- 3In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, cream, vanilla and cinnamon.
- 4Pour over bread slices, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- 5The next morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 6In a small saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar and corn syrup; heat until bubbling.
- 7Pour over bread and egg mixture.
- 8Bake in preheated oven, uncovered, for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.5
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 187.7 mg
- Sodium 398.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 9.7 g