Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have made this for years for special occasions and it is so easy as you can prepare ahead of time...I sometimes use medium size egg noodles instead of fettuccine...I got this recipe from a cookbook of mine called Special Occasions.
- 1 lb fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Place fettuccine in large mixing bowl. Add mozzarella, melted butter, 3/4 cup cream, salt and pepper and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Toss until well combined. Pour into buttered baking casserole dish. Top with remaining cream and parmesan cheese. Dot with butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until thoroughly heated thru.