I got this recipe from a friend. I always get asked the recipe when I take it to potlucks. This is good with your favorite fried chicken recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) box fettuccine pasta
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pint half-and-half cream
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions and drain.
- Place in a buttered 2-quart casserole. Add the rest of the ingredients in the order given, stirring each time after adding each ingredient.
- Note: You could also use just one of the cheeses, either 1 cup Romano or 1 cup Parmesan, depending on what you have on hand.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was super easy and tasted great. I used different noodles and used half heavy cream and half milk since I had no half and half. I made this for the vegetarians in the family for Christmas. It was enjoyed by all and I'll be using it in the future for regular meals and side dishes. Thanks for posting!