Recipe by bayousong
This is another quick, easy dish. We have tried it with speckled trout, flounder, snapper and other fish. I like to marinate the fish, but this can be made without.
- 2 lbs trout fillets
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 8 ounces creamy Italian dressing
- 2 1⁄2 cups potato chips or 2 1⁄2 cups seasoned bread crumbs or 2 1⁄2 cups seasoned stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate fish filets for about 30 minutes.
- Remove excess salad dressing.
- Lay fish in the bottom of a greased 9x13" baking dish.
- Sprinkle with chopped onion and then with the crumbs of your choice.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- NOTE I am always intending to try this with other salad dressings, but haven't yet.