Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from one of the Disney restaurants. A little time consuming, but so worth it!
- 16 jumbo shrimp, peeled and cleaned (10-15 count)
- 2 tablespoons butter, clarified
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lb crab lump meat, fresh
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 4 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- Pick through crab meat carefully to remove any bits of shell or cartilage. Mix all Imperial Stuffing ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- Split shrimp along bottom so that shrimp rests flat on pan and tails curl over stuffing. Stuff each shrimp with about 1 1/2 ounces of stuffing. Lay shrimp on a buttered pan or casserole and sprinkle with lemon juice and white wine.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tails curl and stuffing is lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.