Recipe by KitchenLW
Tender, easy, baked chicken strips, great for dinner or as a snack!
Top Review by Kennedysails
Very tasty, super easy, and fairly quick. Makes a great supper for family or company. I add a little Lawry's after dipping the chicken in the egg, but before dipping in the cornflakes. My gluten free friends begged for the recipe. Tried some cayenne pepper in the dipping mix when my spicy loving amigos came for supper.
- 4 cups plain corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lawry seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Finely crush cornflakes.
- Mix together cornflakes, flour, seasoning salt, pepper and poultry seasoning.
- Beat eggs with water. Dip chicken strips in egg mixture and then roll in cornflake mixture. Press mixture firmly onto chicken to coat well.
- Lay chicken strips on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and cooked throughly.
- *Baking time varies depending on size of strips*.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- These can also be fried in oil for 6-8 minutes but I prefer baking to keep them healthier.