Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This bread pudding-like cinnamon toast makes a delicious morning treat!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 5 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced thickly
- In a small sauce pan combine butter, brown sugar and syrup. Simmer until bubbly.
- Pour over bottom of greased 9x13 glass dish.
- Remove crust from bread and place slices over syrup mixture.
- Beat eggs, milk, vanilla, sugar and cinnamon. Pour over bread, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.