Recipe by **Jubes**
A baked chocolate pudding with chocolate sauce. Use 3/4 cup muffin tins or ramekin pots for this recipe. For cooking gluten-free - ensure all ingredients are suitable. Dutch cocoa is usually gluten-free This recipe is adapted from one issued in a free cookbook from CSR sugar
- 125 g butter, at room temperature (4.5 oz)
- 2⁄3 cup icing sugar, sifted (confectioners sugar or powdered sugar)
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely ground hazelnuts (hazelnut meal or almond meal) or 1 1⁄2 cups almonds (hazelnut meal or almond meal)
- 1⁄3 cup baking cocoa, sifted
- 50 g dark chocolate, grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup instant fine polenta (corn meal)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 125 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pouring cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC or 140°C fan forced.
- Grease well 6 x 3/4 cup large muffin pans or ramekin pots.
- Beat the butter with the icing sugar in a bowl until light and creamy.
- Add the ground hazelnuts, cocoa and chocolate. Mix lightly until just combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well between additions.
- Stir in the dry polenta and the milk.
- Spoon into the prepared bakeware and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- For the sauce:.
- Combine the chocolate and the cream in a heatproof bowl and stir over a pan of simmering water until the chocolate has melted. Serve the pussings drizzled with the chocolate sauce. You can use the microwave to melt the chocolate and cream- though be careful not to zap for too long.