Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
A simple Chicken dish ideal for a family supper,serve it with a simple green salad and steamed baby potatoes
- 8 chicken portions
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- milled pepper
- 1 lemon, thickly sliced
- 10 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Wipe chicken with damp cloth and place in casserole dish.
- Mix oil, lemon juice, stock powder and seasoning together and drizzle over chicken.
- Add lemon slices, garlic cloves and rosemary.
- Roast in a preheated 200°C oven for about 35 minutes.
- You will need to shake the pan from time to time during the cooking process to prevent sticking.
easy, and yummy. I did without the stock powder without any problem and basted the chicken (2 skinless boneless breast) a couple of times while roasting.
very good, even though i didnt use stock powder .. no leftovers :)
super!! left out stock powder and added cut up potatoes to bottom of pan--used dried rosemary- delicious- even my kids (who usually groan when i made chicken) LOVED it! the lemon/olive oil sauce in the pan was super yummy drizzled over everything at the end- will be making chicken pieces this way from now on:)