1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Montana Heart Song's Note:
I found this recipe on a yellowed paper, my writing, probably 35 years old. It looks good so I probably cooked it or made it or I would not have saved it.I have updated a little.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 whole broiler-fryer chicken
- 14.79 ml mccormick all seasoning salt
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 78.07 ml milk
- 59.14 ml chopped celery
- 59.14 ml whole almond, then chopped
- 59.14 ml chopped onion (optional)
- 2.46 ml parsley flakes or 2.46 ml cilantro
- 2.46 ml chicken bouillon granule
- 59.14 ml raw rice
- 0.5 ml turmeric
- Pam cooking spray
- 1Preheat Oven 350*.
- 2Spray Pam in a roaster or 2 quart casserole.
- 3In mixing bowl, blend in milk,cream cheese, celery, almonds,onion, cilantro, chicken granules and rice and turmeric.
- 4Wash and dry the bird, and stuff the cavity with the vegetable rice dressing.
- 5Sew the cavity shut or use foil to close the opening. Better to sew shut. If there is a flap of skin by the hole in front, you can fill the front also and sew shut.
- 6Rub All Seasoning all over the chicken.
- 7Place breast side up.
- 8Roast uncovered for 45 minutes.
- 9Baste with meat juice in the roaster.
- 10Then cook 20 more minutes.
- 11Serve with cold diced tomatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken W/ Vegetable Cream Cheese Rice Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.0
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 118.9 mg
- Sodium 209.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: