1/7 Photos of Baked Chicken Teriyaki
Easy and delicious weeknight meal. The sauce thickens while cooking so prep time is at a minimum and is perfect with rice and broccoli. You can use any cut of chicken you like - just adjust the cooking time accordingly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Combine the first 10 ingredients in a bowl.
- 3Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour sauce over chicken and turn to thoroughly coat.
- 4Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn pieces over, and bake for another 10 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- 5Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.
- 6***If using bone-in chicken breasts, bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes. If using boneless chicken breasts, bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
- 7***If you prefer (especially if you are cooking for a shorter amount of time), bring all the ingredients to a boil in a saucepan on the stove and let simmer until thick. Brush the chicken with the resulting glaze.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Teriyaki
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.9
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 1138.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 18.0 g