I like this cause its easy...lol
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Wash meat and dry.
- 3Season with the salt and black pepper.
- 4Dip cutlet in egg.
- 5Then dip in breadcrumbs, till fully covered.
- 6Then place in lightly greased baking pan.
- 7Cook for 20-25 minutes,or until cooked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.7
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 430.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken cutlets