Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dip is so incredibly fragrant and tasty! Great with any kind of dippers: chips, crackers, etc. You may want to double this recipe for a crowd.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg white
- 2⁄3 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup salsa (hot, medium or mild)
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- In medium bowl, whisk mayonnaise with eggwhite.
- Add onions, parmesan, garlic powder, cheddar cheese and salsa.
- Place into a 1 quart baking dish; sprinkle with fine breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes. Serve warm.