Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Wonderful blend of flavors in this zippy vegetable dish. Adapted from my Grandmother's recipe which was her mother's. Quick & Easy Family favorite! Try it for your family and let me know what you think.
- 2 lbs fresh baby carrots
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup of any brand horseradish sauce
- 1 cup crushed plain potato chips
- Boil carrots in chicken broth for 10 minutes; drain well.
- Mix together carrots and horseradish sauce until carrots are well coated.
- Place carrot mixture in 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until chips are golden brown.
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes before serving.
THIS is comfort food for me and was utterly wonderful! I changed nothing though next time may add just a dash of ground black pepper. A super keeper! Now, HOW am I going to make this in Morocco since I never saw horseradish?? Where there is a will and a crockpot, there is a way! :) Oh yeah no oven there either so I will test this for the crockpot. I am more concerned with the flavor than anything else with this dish. Thank You! :)