Baked Brandy Carrots
I love side dishes that can be prepared ahead and need no last minute fuss. This delicious carrot dish looks as good as it tastes.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 lbs fresh carrots, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Slice carrots in to 1/4" wide by 2 1/2" long strips.
- Mix together, butter, brandy, sugar, salt and black pepper.
- Place in a 8x8x2" baking dish.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chives before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation