Chef mariajane's Note:
"Bring the world's best seasonal festivities into one cultural-hopping celebration of love, family and fun - A Holiday Smorgasbord!!" A quote that I thought so appropriate for our Holiday Season - This is just one of the recipes that will bring this Smorgasbord together - Simply homemade, or spectacularly elegant - this appetizer gives you the choice; mild and smooth Brie cheese is baked with mild or hot chutney, dazzling your guests by enveloping the cheese in puff pastry - Ooo-la-la!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll puff pastry to 10-inch circle (or use one 10-inch sheet); place on a greased baking sheet.
- 2Cut Brie in half crosswise; place bottom half on center of pastry.
- 3Spread Brie with chutney and sprinkle with pecans.
- 4Place remaining half of Brie, rind side up on top of Chutney.
- 5Wrap pastry around Brie, pleating edges and sealing seam. Brush with beaten egg.
- 6Bake at 400F for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5-10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Brie With Mango Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.3
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 70.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: