Recipe by Tara Simpson
This is a great dip to serve at parties or during the holidays. Great with sourdough bread or crackers. Best served right out of the oven hot and bubbly!
Top Review by Chef Cheryll
I made this for a New Years Party it turned out Fabulous! It was really easy to throw together and turned out beatiful. Also it makes a HUGE amount. Thanks for the great recipe!
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 onion, small diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika