Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a simple and healthy recipe you can make for one or more if you like. I get a sweet tooth sometimes and this recipe satisfies those cravings.
- 1 apple, pealed if you desire (I like red delicious)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons old fashioned oats
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Slice apple into bite size chunks in a bowl.
- Combine all ingredients and toss until evenly coated.
- Pour mixture into a piece of foil and fold. Set foil on tray and place in oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Place in bowl and enjoy. Its also very good with Dreyer's sugar free slow churned frozen yogurt.