1/1 Photo of Baked Apple Cinnamon Petite Donuts
1 hr 10 mins
I wanted a simple baked donut recipe, and created this recipe from a couple of other recipes. My wife found Petit Donut Baking pans (they are about the size of the Hostess Mini-donuts). I bring powdered sugar in a shaker for those that want extra sweetness, however I don't taste a difference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1/3 cup apple cider
- 1/3 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2place dry ingredients thru cinnamon in a food processor in order and process until everything is mixed into a fine powder.
- 3start with brown sugar thru vanilla extract, place in a large bowl and completely mix to a smooth texture.
- 4add dry to wet and mix until completely moistened, do not over mix.
- 5spray donut pan with nonstick cooking spray, place @ 1 teaspoon of dough into donut pan. try to keep no more than 2/3 full.
- 6bake for 12 minutes (I do one pan at a time) cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top For Large Groups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All For Large Groups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Apple Cinnamon Petite Donuts
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.1
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 65.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free maple syrup
nonfat vanilla yogurt