- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 -3 pinches nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (20 ounce) package cheese tortellini, prepared
- 1⁄2 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare tortellini or other favorite pasta slightly al dente in salted water. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Warm butter and cream in a sauce pan until butter is melted. Add parmesan cheese and spices.
- Pour pasta into a 2qt casserole dish with a lid. Pour alfredo sauce over pasta and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle shredded parmesan and bread crumbs over pasta and cover.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until top is brown and crusty.