Prep 12 mins
Cook 1 hr
This dessert is on my table often
- 2 cups chocalote cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 7 tablespoons bailey's irish crea liqueur, divided
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) packageinstant white chocalote pudding mix
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 2 tablespoons milk
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- combine cookie crumbs, butter and 3 tablespoons bailey's in a medium bowl.
- press evenly on bottom and up sides of 9 inch pie plate.
- bake 3 minutes.
- beat cream cheese, milk and remaining bailey's in a large bowl.
- add pudding mix beat until well blended and then add cool whip.
- spoon unto prepared crust and chill for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- just before serving garnish with additional whipped topping that is tinted green with food coloring and/ or chocalote curls.