This is the cat's Meow! I know you are saying there are already a lot of recipes on this site for the same thing, I researched them before posting mine and this one is just a little different so here it is. Everyone I have ever served this to absolutely goes beserk over the taste and says it's as good as the real thing. It's so much cheaper too! I found this on an internet site, but can't remember which one, it was to long and to many fifths ago!! You can easily double the recipe.
- 1 cup whiskey (inexpensive middle of the road is okay)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (Torani brand almond syrup is a wonderful replacement if you can find it in your area)
- In blender, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator up to one month. (It won't last that long!) Shake bottle well before serving, and return remaining liqueur to refrigerator.
- Note: Use only Grade A, uncracked eggs.