Recipe by Raquel Grinnell
Very creamy fudge with the wonderful flavor of Bailey's Irish Cream. A great addition to Christmas cookie and candy trays!
Top Review by CHEF GRPA
This is a very rich and tasty fudge. It is definitely full of coffee flavor so it should thoroughly please any coffee lover. I made exactly as stated other than using walnuts some tme. It did set nicely after chilling.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3 cups white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄3 cup bailey's irish cream
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee crystals
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 2 cups vanilla or 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl combine Bailey's and coffee crystals. Microwave on high for 10 seconds. or until melted and dissolved.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter,evaporated milk, sugar and marshmallow cream. Slowly add the Bailey's coffee mixture; stir well. Boil for 5 minutes
- Remove from heat and stir in chips and vanilla extract. Stir for approximately 3-4 minutes until smooth. Pour into a foil lined 8x8" pan. Chill to set.